ERIC NORTHMAN QUOTES-True Blood



Season 1:

  • "If you have anything to ask, you should ask it of me."
  • "So, Bill... are you quite... attached to your friend?"
  • Eric's response to Bill declaring that Sookie was his: " What a pity, for me."
  • "Humans... really, Bill, I don't know what you see in them."
  • To Bill: "How do you stomach that stuff? Don't you find it metallic and vile?"
  • "If you're their poster boy, then the mainstreaming movement is in very big trouble. True Blood. It will keep to alive, but it will bore you to death."
  • Eric's answer to Bill's comment about him behaving himself at Merlotte's was "Don't I always?"
  • To Bill: "Man up, my frieind. Newborns can be like this."
  • "There are favors and then there are...favors."
  • "Honestly, Bill, did you think you could keep her to yourself?"

Season 2:

  • To Lafayette after dismembering Royce: "Is there blood in my hair?"
  • To Lafayette: "Your associate, this... p***y lover. Has he or she mentioned any new product coming on the market?"
  • Eric's comment to Lafayette when Lafayette was drinking too much blood: "Don't get greedy."
  • To Lafayette: "You're gonna have to come out sometime."
  • To Bill referring to Godric: "If someone such as he can be taken, then none of us are safe."
  • To Bill, when Sookie stands up to him: "Your human is getting cocky."
  • After intimidating Jason: "Good boy. Now run along." *grin*
  • To Sookie: "Don't use words you don't understand."
  • To Sookie: "Don't use words I don't understand."
  • To Sookie: "Trust me."
  • To Bill: "Are you trying to pick a fight?" *swaggers and smirks*
  • To Sookie: "No time. Suck... suck it out. I'm... dying." *feigns passing out*
  • To Bill after Sookie sucked out the silver: "She was superb."
  • To Bill after Sookie yells at him and pounds her fist into his stomach: " Bill, you're right. I do believe I can sense her emotions!"
  • To Bill: "It's done. She's part of me now. Get out of the way."
  • To Lafayette: "You know how you feel with my blood inside you? Well, being a vampire is like that... times a million."
  • To Sam with lazy disdain: "Why should I help you... Shifter?
  • To Pam referring to Arlene's kids: "Oh, come on, Pam. They're funny. They're like humans but miniature." *squirreling his face up* "Teacup humans."
  • "Good night, tiny humans." *wink*
  • To Bill: "Oh Billy. This paranoia is really quite unbecoming. Has she a... mentioned me?"
  • Eric and Sookie : "You surprise me. That is a rare quality in humans." "You disgust me." "Perhaps I'll grow on you." "I'd prefer cancer."

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu